KA Stainless Steel / Aluminum 6101A(200A 315A 400A)
The conductor bar is mostly used to supply power to all kinds of cranes and electrical gourd.
It can also supply power to some special equipments in such places as robotics, amusements parks, airport, bridges, studio, sewage& water treatment plants.
Advantages (why choose us)
• Safe, reliable, waterproof and dirt-proof as per IP 23 requirement.
• Save power and lessen waste, use international conductive material to reduce the loss of voltage as much as possible.
• Longer service life relying on unique formula.
• Curved conductor bar system available according to specific working condition.
• Convenient installation and daily maintenance, especially fit for aloft work.
• Can be used in seashore, acidic and alkaline atmospheres.
• Ice-removing system for frozen area.
• Conductor bar covers in PVC and PPO can adapt to different working conditions.
|Product Type||KA Safe Conductor Bar System|
|Full load permissible Temperature||25℃||25℃||25℃|
|Covers flame test||Self extinguish|
|Standard length of bar||4.5M||4.5M||4.5M|
|Standard distance between
Minimum phase spacing
|Expansion sections not required
for runs less than
|Minimum bend radius||1.5M||1.5M||1.5M|