KA Stainless Steel/Aluminum 6101A
Supplying power to all kinds of cranes and hoists used in many industries: power plants, steel industry, oil & chemical industry, auto industry, port, plating mills, ship building industry, paper mills, textile mills, transportation system, sugar & wine plants, cement plants, warehouse and material handling system.
Supplying power to some special equipment used in automatic production line, amusement parks, airports, bridges, studios, sewage & water treatment plants.
Advantages (why choose us)
• Safe, reliable, waterproof and dirt-proof as per IP 23 requirement.
• Save power and lessen waste, use international conductive material to reduce the loss of voltage as much as possible.
• Longer service life relying on unique formula.
• Curved conductor bar system available according to specific working condition.
• Convenient installation and daily maintenance, especially fit for aloft work.
• Can be used in seashore, acidic and alkaline atmospheres.
• Ice-removing system for frozen area.
•Conductor bar covers in PVC and PPO can adapt to different working conditions.
|Product Type||Aluminum/stainless steel|
|Sectional area( mm²)||318||406||618||770||1124||1313||1570|
|Full load permissible temperature||25℃||25℃||25℃||25℃||25℃||25℃||25℃|
|Covers flame test||Self extinguish|
|Conductor bar length||6.0M||6.0M||6.0M||6.0M||6.0M||6.0M||6.0M|
|Standard distance between hanger clamps||3.0M||3.0M||3.0M||3.0M||3.0M||3.0M||3.0M|
|Max.system length for no expansion section||200M||200M||200M||200M||200M||200M||200M|