KA Cooper Light Conductor Bar System(（160A 250A 400A))
Supplying power to all kinds of cranes and electrical gourd used in many industries：power plants, steel industry, oil &chemical industry, auto industry, port, plating mills, ship building industry, paper mills, textile mills, transportation system, sugar &wine plants, cement plants, warehouse and material handling system.
Providing power to some special equipment in such places as robotics, amusement parks, airport, bridges, studio, sewage &water treatment plants.
Advantages (why choose us)
• Safe, reliable, waterproof and dirt proof, up to IP23.
• Save power and lessen waste ,use international conductive aluminum to reduce the loss of voltage as far as possible. Copper conductor bar suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
• Longer life span relying on unique formula.
• Making curved conductor bar system according to real working condition.
• Convenient for installation and daily maintenance, especially fit for high sky working .
• Used in seashore, acidic and alkaline atmospheres.
• Ambient temperature：conductor bar PVC: -15℃—55℃；PPO -27℃—121℃；PC: -60℃—120℃.
|Product Type||KA Safe Conductor Bar System|
|Full load permissible Temperature||25℃||25℃||25℃|
|Covers flame test||Self extinguish|
|Standard length of bar||4.5M||4.5M||4.5M|
|Standard distance between hanger clamp||1.5M||1.5M||1.5M|
|Minimum phase spacing||43mm||43mm||43mm|
|Expansion sections not required for runs less than||150M||150M||150M|
|Minimum bend radius||1.5M||1.5M||1.5M|